The moment you walk into Beaches Negril, you officially enter a carefree zone. Negril is the place where "laid back" was invented, and that vibe is totally contagious. Before long, you'll be footloose and cheerful in a paradise where everything is included. When you're located on the widest stretch of Negril's famous 7-mile Beach, the best place to be is at the water's edge. That's why we've even put a waterpark there. Everything you can possibly imagine is beachside at Beaches Negril - from lively pools to restaurants and bars.
- Global Gourmet Dining at 9 Restaurants
- Premium Drinks at 6 Bars and Robert Mondavi Wines
- Water Sports (Motorized and Non-Motorized)
- Scuba Diving (certification required)
- Land Sports (Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, and more)
- Fitness Center
- Daily and Nightly Entertainment
- Non-Stop round trip Beaches airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- 3 pools, 2 with swim-up bars
- Pirates Island Waterpark
- Liquid at Beaches Nightclub
- Red Lane Spa
- Xbox Play Lounge
- Trench Town Teens-Only Game Room
- Supervised Kids camp for all ages
- Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street
Highlights Around the Island
- Rick's Cafe in Negril is one of Jamaica's most famous hot spots. It's actually a bar and restaurant, but most people go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, and breath-taking views and sunsets!
- YS Falls is one of Jamaica's finest natural attractions, offering the opportunity to experience the beauty of a series of untouched and unspoiled waterfalls on the South Coast of Jamaica. With seven waterfalls, several of which cascade into natural pools, and lush gardens, it's perfect for lovers and families.
- 4x4 Off-Road Safari. Climb aboard and get ready for an awe-inspiring trip to discover the real Jamaica. Take a walk on the wild side through lush, tropical foliage to discover hidden waterfalls and jump into crystal-clear, spring water pools. Get off the beaten track and experience the very heart of paradise.